- Duly filled Application. [Download Application Form]
- Consent letter to be filled. [Download Consent Letter]
- Three Recent Photographs of the applicant taken within three (3) months physically appearing at a studio (Colour Photograph with White Background. Size : 3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- Original passports of parents and the Child/Children Original Passport. (Copies of the passports of parents & child (children) as below)
- Face page – 1 page
- Residence visa of UAE – 1 page
- Alteration & Observation – 1 Page (No 4-5)
- Children Inclusion – 1 page (No 8-9 Page)
- UAE registered birth certificate – original with a copy
- Sri Lankan Birth Certificate issued by the Consulate – Original with a copy
- Sri Lankan Citizenship issued by the Consulate – Original with a copy
- Marriage Certificate of Parents (Sinhala / Tamil Original – with a copy)
Note: If the child is born in Sri Lanka omit the above Number 5,6 & 7. If the child is born in Sri Lanka, Birth certificate issued in Sri Lanka (Sinhala / Tamil original – with a copy) should be submitted
Passports for newborn children are issued only for a period of 03 years. The fee for such passports are as follows
- Passport for All the Countries – AED 475
Note that now you can do the payments in Cash or Credit/Debit Cards
- Application should be filled preferably in BLOCK letters
- Three photographs should be furnished as specified in the application. Please ensure that the signatures are confined to the cages provided immediately below the photographs.
- The photograph should be clear, good quality, fresh (current picture) , without spectacles or ‘mottus’ and with open ears and forehead.
- The application and original documents should be submitted along with photocopies.
NOTE : THE CHILD MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE PARENTS TO THE CONSULATE GENERAL WHEN THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS.
Please Note : Foe Child’s Passport Applications, the Child’s Name/ Child’s Signature (Which can be placed by the parents) should be mentioned in the cages provided for signatures.
You can submit the application to the consular division of the Consulate General by hand. The Consular Division is open from Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 1.00 pm).