If your passport is lost or stolen, please make complaint to your local police station and obtain a police report.
- Duly filled Application[Download Application Form A / Form B / Form C]
- Three Recent Photographs of the applicant taken within three (3) months physically appearing at a studio (Colour Photograph with White Background. Size : 3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- Copy of Lost Passport
- Police Report
- Police report should be submitted with Legal English Translation
- Academic/Professional certificates and a letter from the company mentioning the current designation (If the profession is to be included)
- Marriage certificate (if the applicant is married and wishes to have spouse’s surname entered in the passport)
- Passport for All the Countries
- Lost Passport with a Copy of the same AED 1,370
- Lost Passport without a Copy AED 1,740
Note that now you can do the payments in Cash or Credit/Debit Cards
Please note that the applicant should be presented to submit the application
08 to 10 Weeks
- Application should be filled preferably in BLOCK letters
- Three photographs should be furnished as specified in the application. Please ensure that the signatures are confined to the cages provided immediately below the photographs.
- The photograph should be clear, good quality, fresh (current picture) , without spectacles and with open ears and forehead.
- The application and original documents should be submitted along with photocopies.