If your passport is lost or stolen, please make complaint to your local police station and obtain a police report.
- Duly filled Application[Download Application Form A / Form B / Form C]
- Three Recent Photographs of the applicant taken within three (3) months physically appearing at a studio (Colour Photograph with White Background. Size : 3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- Copy of Lost Passport
- Police Report
- Police report should be submitted with Legal English Translation
- Academic/Professional certificates and a letter from the company mentioning the current designation (If the profession is to be included)
- Marriage certificate (if the applicant is married and wishes to have spouse’s surname entered in the passport)
- Passport for All the Countries
- Lost Passport with a Copy of the same AED 1,370
- Lost Passport without a Copy AED 1,740
Note that now you can do the payments in Cash or Credit/Debit Cards
Please note that the applicant should be presented to submit the application
08 to 10 Weeks
- Application should be filled preferably in BLOCK letters
- Three photographs should be furnished as specified in the application. Please ensure that the signatures are confined to the cages provided immediately below the photographs.
- The photograph should be clear, good quality, fresh (current picture) , without spectacles and with open ears and forehead.
- The application and original documents should be submitted along with photocopies.
You can submit the application to the consular division of the Consulate General by hand. The Consular Division is open from Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 1.00 pm).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICANT SHOULD PHYSICALLY BE PRESENT TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION AND FOR COLLECTION AS WELL.